Friday 2 March 2012

Props and costume examples


Here is a picture of a group of disk jockies called the sweedish house mafia. The music genre of these dj`s link to my magazine.
The costumes in this picture shows smart casual clothes, shirts, jeans, jackets. These are the type of costumes I will be using when I am doing the photoshoot for my magazine.
The props I will be using in the photos will be linked to my chosen genre of music, the props that will be used will be dj equipment and lighting. I will be using dj decks, headphones, speakers, amps, mixers, and strobe lighting. I will get some good shots of these props in my photos.



This picture is a good example of the props I will be using in the photo shoot, it gives good examples of lighting and the dj equipment used. Also it’s a good example of costumes and how they are dressed casually.




This is another example of the props that I will be using.  Here is a picture of DJ Tiesto and the props and costumes used in this image. This links in to how my magazine will look after the photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment